This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i get content to My New website?
04-14-2014, 03:22 PM
How do i get content to My New website?
Hi, Am going to start an online advertising and Graphic designing firm for which i need a website. Please help me to get the contents required to update in my website Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2014, 03:33 PM

As we all know, quality content is what drives traffic to a website. Even better, the regular addition of new content promotes visitor loyalty.

You can get content for your website by following methods :

Paid Copywriters. If you are interested in having unique high-quality articles written for your website, this is the best way to go. The only drawback is cost. You can expect to pay up to a few hundred dollars per article, or more, depending on the length.

Article Databases. If cost is an issue, you can opt for free articles from an article database. The drawback to using these articles is that you will need to include an attribution link to both the article database and the author’s website. Some websites even require that you include the author’s bio. Even worse, these articles are not unique content as anyone can publish it on a website.

Guest Writers. You can also use a guest writer. These are generally other bloggers that you've developed a relationship with. To liven things up, you also can take turns publishing content on each other’s websites.

User Generated Content. If your website is popular, you can use the visitors as a source for content. Consider having discussion forums, open comments, and polls.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply