This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why do they keep having to change facebook?
04-14-2014, 05:14 PM
why do they keep having to change facebook?
I can't stand the new facebook pages every time they make them! Especially the last on, it makes absolutely NO sense at all the posts are absolutely random all over the page!!!! and everything is just plain weird!!! why do they have to keep changing this stuff when it was perfectly fine just the way it was???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2014, 05:29 PM

i know i hate it to but mark zuckerburg thinks that he will gain more people to join facebook by the way it was created

Ads

04-14-2014, 05:39 PM

They do it cause they don't care about you! Not to mention IPO IPO IPO is going to get big now. Think it is bad now, wait till that fully happens. The only reason people use facebook is nothing better came along to take their place , and they have such a large following.

BUT.... Once people leave and take friends with them, that is when facebook will begin to decline. I think they see this happening more now which is even a bigger reason for the IPO.
04-14-2014, 05:47 PM

They probably think that we don't like seeing the same pages over and over again and that changing it will attract more people and get them to join facebook. But they have no idea how confusing it is for us users! Especially the new one, timeline? Yeah. It SUCKS.
04-14-2014, 05:57 PM

they keep changing things for the same reason other websites change things - to keep up with new technology - new cellphones, new tablets - they want to make sure their website works well in all cases, so they can make money

and the timeline really isnt that hard to understand, a "timeline" is a commonly used was of keeping track of chronologically based information
04-14-2014, 06:11 PM

Because the Facebook staff are giant tools who think just because they know how to make a webpage they also have a clue about design.
Timeline is also to encourage people to share more information than what is sensible, for example; why in the hell would I share when and where I was born? Come on?
Unfortunately the large majority of people of Facebook are pretty stupid so they happily fill in their birth to now details for Facebook to sell to advertising companies.