This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xpatinasia is an employed troll by government or some other organisation?
04-14-2014, 05:25 PM
Xpatinasia is an employed troll by government or some other organisation?
I have just recently found that the government employ people to troll the internet (well maybe not legally allowed but they do it anyway because the power they have) in order to have control and manipulate the opinions of others. I mean seriously troll people to make their opinion valid as well as using social manipulating techniques.....maybe xpatinasia is one of them

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/02/yes-pa...-websites/
It is true I provided you with a link

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2014, 05:37 PM

I think you could be right. He/she certainly gives the most incipient, benign responses that you have to wonder why he/she bothers at all. He/ She never responds to criticism no matter how insulting it is.
I always assume government tunes-in in one way or another. I dont care. I live my life as I wish not as the government wishes. If Xratinasis wants to expend his/her energy typing absolute shyte then good luck.

Ads

04-14-2014, 05:40 PM

I wish that were true. It would be nice to get paid for all the time I waste here.
04-14-2014, 05:46 PM

NO
04-14-2014, 05:52 PM

Xpatinasia is just an idiot. Not a government employee.

He just a real idiot. It's no wonder most of his answers get 10 thumbs down each.