This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HOW MAKE MESSAGES UNSEEN ON FAcebook?(SO FRIEND DOESNT SEE YOUR MESSAGES ANYMORE?)?
04-14-2014, 05:41 PM
HOW MAKE MESSAGES UNSEEN ON FAcebook?(SO FRIEND DOESNT SEE YOUR MESSAGES ANYMORE?)?
pls Sad((((((((((((begging you,help mee((
pleaseeeeeeeee dont say it is impossiblee, say me any ways to do it(((
cause
I chatted with one person on facebook, after a month i see that there are my messages but instead of his messages there is written: This message is no longer available because it was defined as an abusive or marked as spam.
So only my messages r present,not his.How he did so?how to do so?HOw to do it?if there wasnt written anything wrong.
Danieeel-plss how can i write to youu?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2014, 05:52 PM

You Cant Do That That Message That you Saw Was Because Facebook Detected that The Message Was Inappropriate or Suspicious You Cant Hide your Messages Once its Sent its Sent You Can Delete it From your End if you Dont Want to See it Anymore By Going to the Messages Than Click on Actions Than Click on Delete Messages and Select your Messages

Ads

04-14-2014, 06:07 PM

facebook detects his account as fake and blocked his account that's why you got this error...

for more facebook tricks,

http://www.trickknow.com/search/label/socialmedia