This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best free could storage?
04-14-2014, 06:01 PM
Best free could storage?
I'm looking for a free cloud storage with at least 50GB or more. SurDoc.com offers me 100GB but only for a year. I want a free permanent cloud storage. I know it's hard to find but I have found some that are 1TB but are in chinese. But... I dont speak chinese.

Alternative : a cloud service that hasn't that much storage but easy to gain free. Exemple : posting twitter /facebook/google+ to get extra storage.

I don't like Google Drive / Drop Box gecause of low space storage.

Please help. Thanks in advance Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2014, 06:07 PM

Free cloud storage above 15GB is virtually impossible to get, because you have to consider that companies have to pay for the storage at their end in order for you to get your cloud storage. So a completely free cloud storage service is virtually impossible.

However, Google Drive currently gives you 15GB for free, and that's pretty much the best free service you can get. They recently slashed their pricing also, now costing $1.99/month and $4.99/month for 100GB and 1TB respectively.

Dropbox on the other hand gives you 2GB for free, but if you put in a lot of effort, you can get a lot of free space. Things that you can do to earn free Dropbox space include:
*Installing Dropbox on certain devices you own - different devices have different promotions at different times.
*Completing the Getting Started steps as well as Simple Tasks on the Dropbox website, you can earn 250MB from doing this and 500MB from the Simple Tasks
*Enabling Camera Uploads on your mobile device, you can get 3GB from doing this
*Referrals, you can get 250MB for each person that you refer who installs Dropbox
*Promotions that come up from time to time that can earn you more space

My Dropbox is currently 39.38GB after two years of gradually earning more space. I also use Google Drive.

Ads

04-14-2014, 06:08 PM

I like using Copy.com. They give 15GB free storage, and if you use my referral link below, you and I both get 5 GB bonus for 20 GB total! In addition you download their app (PC, ios, Android, etc) to get folder-like access and 5GB bonus. Finally, there is NO file size limit like the other services, so you can store videos and movies if you want.
Use my referral link to get 15+5 GB = 20 GB free forever. Thanks.

https://copy.com?r=bW79zx