This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Met this Saudi Arabian guy in class?
04-14-2014, 06:57 PM
Met this Saudi Arabian guy in class?
So I met this Saudi Arabian guy in one of my classes. He sat facing me in class. We only talked two times. But we have a lot of eye contact. He stare at me a lot. And he would make funny faces when he caught me staring back at him.

Once during exam time, I saw him smiling at me non stop the moment I entered the room. He did called out my name once when I walked past him but I pretend I didn't hear it cuz I was rushing to class. He never try to start a conversation with me.

I did some research on the web and now had a rough idea of how saudi arabians man are like and how they treat woman. I went to this guy facebook profile and saw he comment about rejecting the idea of woman driving in Saudi Arabia.

I know Saudi Arabians are not allowed to date and flirt, maybe? I think this guy now thinks I like him since he caught me secretly taking pictures of him and he is actually smiling when I did it.

I know I cannot fall for him at all. So I think I better don't have eye contact with him at all and don't smile back when he smiles at me. I know I may sound like a bitch cuz this would mean I am giving him mixed signals.

I am a Chinese by the way

I wanna know your opinions?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2014, 07:00 PM

..avoid him like the plague; he thinks you're easy, and since you are not an arab or muslim he can treat you like a servant or object. many saudi and middle eastern men are like that.

he could be handsome; but his intentions are not for a serious or romantic relationship. in arab world all non-arab women are considered "easy" and non-virgins; therefore low class, and no serious man would marry one cause she probably slept with others before him, so it would be humiliating for his honor.

but its ok for arab men to sleep with all the foreign women they want.

be careful; you've been warned.

@Nazia: if you open your email and we could talk in private i would be glad to tell you who or what i am.
And i was really upset about your last question on the thai forum...

Ads

04-14-2014, 07:04 PM

I am simply impressed by Mr, Candie secret information.

I did not know that he is a well rounded person and knows so much about other cultures,
04-14-2014, 07:08 PM

Why did you take photos of him? That's creepy.

Don't get involved with a Saudi man. Be polite and pleasant if you have to speak to him, but DON'T go out with him and stop flirting across the room. You sound very young and you don't know what you might be getting into.
04-14-2014, 07:15 PM

You can have eye contact with this guy, smile at each other and go further on.

But, please be aware of just one thing: one day this guy will return home to Saudi ALONE without you. If you want to enjoy your time with him in the meantime - go for it, but use your brain while having butterflies in your stomach. You got warned")
04-14-2014, 07:28 PM

Just to let you know that there is NO way you will have a long relationship with any
Saudi citizen, whether you are White, Asian, Black, or others. Saudi citizens are not
allowed to have 'girl friends' and he can't marry you, as he have to get permission
from the government, which is nearly impossible if he is under 30.

Another thing is, if he is a native citizen, his family will most likely not allow the marriage.
He may be just playing around, or he think he may want a SHORT relationship with you.
04-14-2014, 07:38 PM

RUN
Saudi guys like to use women like toys and leave them behind looking for a virgin.