This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feeling left out because I do not have a Facebook account?
04-14-2014, 08:23 PM
Feeling left out because I do not have a Facebook account?
20 years old. college student. no facebook. don't want it. feel left out a bit because everyone sits on it and chats. only have aim. advice please or thoughts? I just don't want or need it. i like being different but people take this site way too far with the photos, videos, comments..too immature for me..thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2014, 08:27 PM

Just get a darn facebook you will like it. Or no offense stop your darn whining.

Ads

04-14-2014, 08:34 PM

Just get one. If you don't like it you can delete it. I love being able to chat with people on it.
04-14-2014, 08:50 PM

Yes
04-14-2014, 08:55 PM

i mean don't over-think it.. people of all ages have facebook, it's not immature. it's cool to find old friends, and just chat and catch up with people.. you don't have to use it everyday, sign a few times a week.. it's just good to have them there when you want.

not too sure what this question was about though.. if you don't want it, then go on with your life.
04-14-2014, 09:08 PM

then stick to your thoughts and stay away from it trust me my life without myspace is so much better and i do not want it again its a waste of my time and its for people with no lives i feel like im better without it and you should to really dont become one of them its nothing but drama go have fun in the real world and make money
04-14-2014, 09:14 PM

That's what I used to think about facebook, but honestly, its good to have. People put events on it and it's easy to do projects for school together on it. If I were you, I would make one with just one picture on it, and try to add some friends, and give it a chance, you may be surprised just as I was. If you end up still not liking it, at least you won't feel left out because you've been there, tried that.
04-14-2014, 09:24 PM

you don't have to feel left out because you are not on face book..... its just a waste of time...... and it gives everyone an opportunity to know what happening in your life....and i agree also with what you have to say....... i deleted my face book account three weeks back and i don't regret it
04-14-2014, 09:33 PM

sometimes u have to do things u dont like. if u dont like photos, videos, comments etc. just stay out of it. i know many people who does that. but u got to have an account
04-14-2014, 09:36 PM

I agree with you. People overhype it & use it for popularity & showing off. But, you could get on & sign on once or twice a week to catch up. It's different from myspace. I used myspace for creative purposes but trends take over *rolls eyes*