This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is really multi content blog bad for seo/pagerank/adsence?
04-15-2014, 02:29 AM
Is really multi content blog bad for seo/pagerank/adsence?
Hi there
i opened a blog and i keep various kind of thing on it
http://www.itfun24.com
i'm not yet applyed for adsence. my blog's age is almost 4 months. and monthly pageview is nearly 150000. now some people told me that this kind of blog is not good for seo & adsence.
so they suggest me to remove some content from that blog.
pls check my blog out and suggest me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2014, 02:44 AM

My guess is that because it is a fun theme, anything goes because fun can be related to anything.

The content must be at least somewhat fun. Anything else would be irrelevant to your theme.

Engine bots are not 100% perfect, maybe they are more like 82% perfect in their algorithm with fun sites. I am guessing using experience with microsoft PPC keyword suggestions and quality scores.

Maybe fun theme webmasters need to somehow cultivate more trust in engines' fairness (competency).

If you ever find something in your blog that is not fun, maybe it could be said that "being serious is fun because... ," thinking outside the box.

A good plan of action is only using righteous (deserving of honor or respect) content. I would minimize reasons the site could be penalized, using perfection (e.g., grammar, word power, examples, relavant hyperlinking, helping others) as a focus.

Ads

04-15-2014, 02:56 AM

piracy content usually banned by google. Ofcourse you can use other ad networks. If you are good at writing in english then go for other verticals. Or else continue in the same vertical.