This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it bad for me to do this to my ex?
04-15-2014, 08:23 AM
Is it bad for me to do this to my ex?
So me and my ex was together for about 7 months before I broke up with him. He was a liar and a cheater. Like 6 days after we broke up he got a girl. Two months past by he texts me then re follows me on every social network and because I turned him down he then unfollowed me on everything again even deletes my number. I'm mad because I gave him everything! I was nothing but a good gf to him never cheated or anything and he knows that. Well his new girl everytime they break up she begs him for them to stay together, now realize she does know he has cheated on her with other girls. He never unfollows her on twitter but with me when we was together he ALWAYS unfollowed me. When we was together he gave me the password to his twitter account I don't think he remembers anymore. Anyways like I said I'm mad and I want to unfollow everyone on his account because of how he hurt me. Is that wrong?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2014, 08:39 AM

1st world problem. no not at all. please for the love of god unfollow those people.

Ads

04-15-2014, 08:43 AM

No
04-15-2014, 08:53 AM

I feel your pain and understand the urge !!! !!!!!!!!!!!! BUT, pass on the urge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04-15-2014, 09:01 AM

Why do you care if he betrays you.it does not matter a bit .
04-15-2014, 09:02 AM

Lol its funny that this is what people mourn over nowadays.. my god just do what you want unfollow them are keep following them either way its on a computer/phone screen. What matters is how things go in real life, focus on serious problems and let it go Smile