This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Internet disconnects every few minutes?
04-15-2014, 10:21 AM
Internet disconnects every few minutes?
So i'm going straight into detail with this, every couple of minutes my internet resets, or disconnects from any game I am playing, and sometimes it doesnt even show an interuption with the Wireless Connection. I did the ipconfing /flush thing the netsh int ip reset reset.log thing, I've done Virus Scans, I never had Norton Security and it only disconnects on my Desktop, not my Brothers LapTop, my Phone, or the other Desktop, i've had my IPS send a signal refresh. My Drivers are up to date, so I have no idea what to do. Please help.
I have uninstalled Drivers and restarted my computer, I've even uninstall and reinstalled my Wireless Card
Update: Reinstalled Windows, and the problem is still occuring
Update: Reinstalled Windows, and the problem is still occuring

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2014, 10:21 AM

Is it only doing it while playing games or for surfing the internet as well? If it's both, the only thing I can suggest at this point since you have done everything else. Go into device manager and uninstall the network driver, restart the computer, and the driver should reinstall itself as it would with any of the other drivers listed. If it does not, then you simply on another computer, go to the manufacture site, and download the driver to a flash drive and then install it on yours, but you shouldn't have to do this as the driver should be reinstalled after the restart.

If you still continue to has disconnection issues, then I would try if possible connecting the computer with the cord and see if that solves the issues.

If it doesn't then you may have to reinstall windows.,

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply