This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twitter Help Please.?
04-15-2014, 11:01 AM
Twitter Help Please.?
Hello.
So recently, I updated my twitter for the mobile version and when I wanted to check my old photos, they were gone. Only the newer ones were there. I had like more than a hundred photos posted on Twitter and after the update, I can only see about 20-30 photos and they were the newer ones. So I went over to my friends profile and wanted to check her old photos and they were gone too only 20-30 newer ones were left. Is anyone of you experiencing this or is it a bug? Please tell me. Thanks in advance!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2014, 11:05 AM

There Still There They Just Mite Not All be Showing On the Latest App Update on Twitter Check the PC Site And you Should Still Be Able to See All Of Them

Ads

04-15-2014, 11:10 AM

The solution for me was to make sure that the photo was a bit larger. My image was originally about 640px wide and 240px high. When I scaled the image to 900px in width, my image was automatically expanded in mine and others' feeds. (That is, the image preview was shown by default in the feed without having to click to show it)