This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can this be held against me?
09-30-2012, 01:34 AM
Can this be held against me?
So I have been having some issues with a few girls at school. They were posting some pretty jank stuff about me on there twitter. So I posted a tweet that wasn't directed at anyone it was just out there. Now today a bunch of them DM'd me and called me a bitch and told me they were gonna "Rock My World" and I know on Monday they will try to tell the principal on Wednesday that I was "Cyber Bulling" them. Can my tweet that was not directed at anyone get me in trouble? I deleted the tweet but im sure they have it saved some were. Thanks for any Help/advice guys Smile Don't know were id be without you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 01:42 AM

I would imagine as long as you didn't say their names or anything specific about them and it wasn't posted on their walls (or pages, I don't use twitter), there's no proof it was about them or directed to them. I would just watch what you post from now on.

Ads

09-30-2012, 01:42 AM

I think it depends on what kind of things you said on twitter. Most likely since it had nobodies name in it, they cant use it against you with the principle. But of course they could take things into their own hands. But they directly insulted/ attacked or whatever to you, so you could use that as a counter to their plans maybe.