This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do you get millions of fans on facebook fan pages?
10-15-2012, 08:57 PM
how do you get millions of fans on facebook fan pages?
i dont understand how people can get sooo many fans on their facebook pages without cost.
how do they do it?
i want to try to as well...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:05 PM

There's basically two ways to do it:

1. Invite your friends to become a fan, then their friends will see "[insert name] has become a fan of [insert fan page]" and they might want to become a fan, too.

2. Come up with something clever that no one has ever made a fan page for before.

These methods worked, I've tried both.

Ads

Attaching your fan page to everything helps. Have it linked to your:
Youtube and all videos
Myspace

Have the page itself post status' about getting people to invite friends. Have it get fave pages from other pages. And link it on other pages status and such.

It helps if the page is something people are very behind, a blanket term like Violence is bad. Something everyone likes or is behind. Hell it could even be a page dedicated to breathing. *Seeing how everyone dose that*

To get that many people on anything, you must build value in yourself/your product. You must differentiate yourself from the rest of the crowd. People need to either love or hate you, as this means you are secure with who you are and what you believe in, and are strong enough to stand up for those beliefs. And you have to put in the time, effort, blood, sweat, tears to become the absolute best at what you do. You need to associate yourself with other successful people. And there is so much more that goes into branding that I don't have enough energy to type it all.

Good luck in your quest for the millions. I do hope you get there.

post somthing asking every one to invite thier friends.

There are ways to get more fans for your pages.

-Invite more people you know
-Create a catchy title that catches people's attention.