This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm moving to colorado and leaving my friends behind, I'm sad?
04-15-2014, 05:16 PM
I'm moving to colorado and leaving my friends behind, I'm sad?
my mom told me a month ago we were moving to colorado, i thought she was just thinking about it so i didn't care, i saw her packing some stuff up yesterday and when i asked her she told me we were moving next month. i don't want to leave my friends behind, and i don't want to leave my crush behind! besides colorado won't be any fun! there's nothing fun to do in colorado! and I'm horrible at making friends! im in 8th grade, I'm going into my first year of high school, and I'm going to be all alone because everyone will know each other and i'll be sitting in the corner alone Sad is there a bright side to moving to colorado?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2014, 05:32 PM

Colorado is a great place to live with lots to see and do for young people. There are lots of interesting festivals throughout the year, sports, outdoor activities, interesting wildlife, good shopping, parties...

Leaving your current home doesn't mean you have to loose contact with friends/family where you're living now. There's e-mail, social media, photo sharing sites, phones and texting. I moved away from Colorado to Italy for almost 14 years and kept in frequent touch with my friends here before moving back last year.

Ads

04-15-2014, 05:37 PM

you'll make new friends, and find new crushes
and it all depends on where you are in Colorado, I'm sure you will find plenty to do
04-15-2014, 05:47 PM

I can't believe no one said anything about weed..