This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i tell a guy i met on facebook its a fake profile?
04-15-2014, 08:08 PM
How do i tell a guy i met on facebook its a fake profile?
okay so i made a fake facebook account and i didnt think it would be serious but i met him and i liked him and he asked me out and we dated but then i remembered it wasnt me who was dating him. i want to delete the account but i dont know what to tell him because im not just going to dissapear out of no where so i need answers how do i tell him its a fake profile? i need answers please!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2014, 08:19 PM

Tell him you have to admit something, and send him a pic of a huge dong.

Ads

04-15-2014, 08:25 PM

Defriend and block. do not waste your time
04-15-2014, 08:30 PM

Tell him you have to be honest with him - that you created the other account as a joke and didn't expect to meet anyone. But you like and trust him and have to let him know who you really are and will do a Skype/Facetime chat with him to show him who you really are. Say that you understand if he's mad and you never wanted to hurt anyone and if he doesn't want to talk to you, then you understand. But that you are still the same person and you never lied about anything but your name and photo - everything else you said was true