This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hack someone's facebook , very important?
04-16-2014, 02:43 AM
Hack someone's facebook , very important?
So me and my boyfriend have had an argument about me not trusting him we haven't officially broke up but he still messages me everyday, he will say hey on whatsapp then ill reply then 3 hrs later he finally replies and all that 3 hrs he was on facebook so I really wanna see who his talking to please help I need to hack his facebook

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2014, 02:55 AM

You are being used as an audience for his gripes. Best course of action is to not reply online, to not risk letting a hacker use the conversation against you later in life. You so-called boyfriend wants to evoke a regrettable reply from you; once it's online, it's permanent! Social media could be your downfall.

Ads

04-16-2014, 03:05 AM

He is right, you don't trust him.
~
Why are you continuing a relationship with someone you don't trust? It can't be love because it obviously isn't. Drop this now before you do something you will really regret.

BTW: you have officially broken up, you just don't accept it. People in a relationship don't act this way.
04-16-2014, 03:10 AM

well apart from being a large computer crime on many levels, get over it move on..
04-16-2014, 03:19 AM

its against the law to hack someones facebook account.