This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook is blocked on my pc?
04-16-2014, 03:53 AM
Facebook is blocked on my pc?
Facebook goes to my page but entire page is blanked out. Shows I have messages and notifications but those won't load either. Ran all the virus detections and everything is clear. Cleared cookies, etc......still blocked. Tried other browsers (using Firefox)....same result. Only on my home desktop. Laptop, work computer, etc are fine. What's wrong with this computer? It was fine a week ago!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2014, 03:58 AM

Seems like your Home Desktop, is sending out Malicious request to the Facebook servers, i recommend you to download & Install "Spybot - Search & Destroy 2.2" and perform a security test. For, more help, feel free to contact me at http://www.facebook.com/TFTSFSEASI

Ads

04-16-2014, 04:01 AM

Actually somebody has blocked this site in your computer. So you should try following steps...
1. open your internet explorer
2. go to setting
3. click on privacy
4. click on sites
5. select your block site
6. remove this site
7. click on ok button.....
04-16-2014, 04:17 AM

Did you Try Clearing the Cache And Delete Temporary Files If Not Try That If That Does not Work

Than Something May Be Blocking your Access to Facebook to Trouble Shoot That Check And See if you Have a Filter or Program Installed on that Computer That may Be Blocking it if you Do If Facebook is Listed Remove it and Than you Should Be Able to Get Back On Again If you Dont Have Anything Like that Than

it Could Also Be a Facebook Issue

Contact your ISP Internet Service Provider They May Be Able to Figure Out What May Be Blocking your Access to it