This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mbbs in OSH state medical university, russia......?
04-16-2014, 12:53 PM
Mbbs in OSH state medical university, russia......?
i m planning to pursue medicine from OSH state medical university, ..... i m indian by origin... i wanted to know is dis university is gud for me? is doing mbbs from russia is better den india? will there be any problem in staying in OSH for 6 years? wat about budget? i m from middle class family... can i handle it? plz giv me as much detail as u can about it...
plz plz plz plz do help me with it.... i don't have much time.... thnk u... god bless...!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2014, 12:54 PM

OSH?

"...in OSH.."

Wht r u tlkin bt?

There is no any "MBBS" in Russian educational system.

Ads

04-16-2014, 01:01 PM

Aysha- if you're from India, you really should speak the English language better than you have written. this is not twitter, you CAN write out "you" and "please". all Indians i know speak with an accent, but in perfect English...
as for mbbs- there are links below. i believe regardless of which country, India or Russia, you will have the same coursework to complete your degree. Russia does have good schools, and a lot of foreign students come to Russia.
middle class in India may be $100,000 at your disposal. or $500,000. i am far more familiar with Russian salaries and class status than Indian. what will a year cost at and add in food, housing and SOME entertainment? so add up tuition and fees, food, housing, clothing and add some extra for the unknown expenses.
OSH is located in Kirgizstan, a city Ош. Osh State University- according to wikipedia. some sites call it OSU which can be confused with a USA school abbreviation. in some sites it seems to be connected to Russia. from what i read about it, it should provide solid education.
as for your allowance to stay six years, that is up to the government of Kirghistan. they will issue a study visa, and should be aware that many years will be required. i would expect to renew or reapply or do a bit of paperwork every six months or year. i was granted a Russian living permit, so i no longer need a visa. for long term study, Kirghistan MAY have such an offer.
04-16-2014, 01:11 PM

We help you get admission in recognized universities with relatively low tuition fee. Thousands of Indian students has been attracted to China and Philippines and Ukraine and Russia and USA for MBBS degree and many of the graduated students has find a place in reputed hospitals. Your dream to be a doctor can easily come true.......
contact us to chase your dreams,
North American Service center Pvt ltd,
http://www.nasc.in/
Miss call : 080-39275656
Online Counselor : 080-39275666
Email : info@nasc.in
Mubarak - 9886215379