This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there any Email service that offers the multiple tabs in the Inbox like Yahoo does?
04-16-2014, 03:34 PM
Is there any Email service that offers the multiple tabs in the Inbox like Yahoo does?
I have had Yahoo email for years; however, lately with all the updates and what not, I have not been getting my emails regularly for the last week. I sent an email from a different account to my Yahoo email account yesterday morning around 10:30am. I never actually received that email until around 2am this morning. I never used to have that problem. I used to send stuff between the two emails and have it instantly received in my Yahoo account. So now I'm looking for a new email account, but I really want something that has the tabs so I can open multiple emails at the same time. I thought Gmail has the tabs, but it doesn't. I'm also looking for something that I can easily use in an app on my phone.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2014, 03:49 PM

hi,
I had the same problem with yahoo but there is a solution for it
From your yahoo account go to options, click Mail accounts and there are "switch now" options, just click basic and your problem should be solved

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply