This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My daddy never makes me his profile/wall picture on facebook what should i do??
04-16-2014, 05:13 PM
My daddy never makes me his profile/wall picture on facebook what should i do??
I have 6 older brothers im 14 im the youngest and only girl! My mommy and all my older brothers have been his profile picture home screen etc i havent been any unless its a family picture which he has up for less than two weeks. It hurts my feelings that i havent been his profile picture and im his only daughter and his youngest!! Im not trying to sound like a brat but all my friends parents have pictures of them as their profile pictures! Its kinda not fair!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2014, 05:26 PM

Maybe he's trying to protect you they're are alot of sickos out there and if they see a little girl they might try and find and take you and he doesn't want that

Ads

04-16-2014, 05:39 PM

You should talk with your daddy about that darling. I'm pretty sure he has good reasons. Smile
04-16-2014, 05:53 PM

Because anyone can see facebook profile pictures. Being you call your mom, mommy and dad, daddy. And the only girl, your the one he wants to protect the most is my guess.
04-16-2014, 06:02 PM

May be you are adopted. Or he wanted a seventh son.
04-16-2014, 06:14 PM

You are 14 and you criticize my question that you answered earlier. It's obvious that there are perverts who look for cute little girls pictures and jerk off to them. Did you even think of that? Oh You're 14 you probably haven't even had your first kiss yet. lol very funny isn't it?