This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Selling items ideas?? 10 items only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
04-16-2014, 07:49 PM
Selling items ideas?? 10 items only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Guys I really need help!! Okay so my community church is doing this sort of "Carnival" and pretty much we are in teams of 5 and we have to have ideas of what to sell that day. The problem is that we had to get a paper from this hat that had different themes of what to sell that day. BTW the carnival is planned to be in December. Our theme is technology and we don't have a lot of ideas so far. I really wished my theme was food or clothes. They told us that we cant be selling laptops or phones etc. you get what I mean. The only thing we can sell are accessories for the gadgets. This carnival is to raise money to give poor kids some gifts for Christmas. Pretty much because technology is very popular now in days they expect high number of selling in this sort of accessories. FYI our community is very large so this is a really high fundraising money.
iPhone cases (We are just doing iPhone in general for the phone accessories)
Laptop skins
Laptop cases
mouse
ear-buds (No beats)
USB Drives
laptop stickers
cleaning sprays and wipes
We need at least 15 selling items and I need your help we have to know by Sunday to get everything ready! Thanks guys for your support!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2014, 08:03 PM

Hello Maria,

This is something very good you are accomplishing over there! Congratulations.

I would try eBay.com , placing low prices on my items to sell out fast.
Etsy.com can also be a nice option to sell your products.

Selling online can be a nice and fast option and you can also "google" for other stores too...

Hope i've helped you.

Ads

04-16-2014, 08:18 PM

Wow you have a tough category!

What about laptop cooling pads? It's an item that not many people have that can be of use.

Good luck