This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this man hinting that he likes/loves me?
04-16-2014, 08:14 PM
Is this man hinting that he likes/loves me?
I think I may already know the answer to this, because I know most of the hints and eye-contact he's been giving me are obvious and I think he knows that I know too. But I want some more advice from people who've been there done that. I've been going to a somewhat conservative "group" or "organization" (soon becoming a member) for about 4 1/2 months now. The "top leader" is somewhat young, attractive, and has a likable and lively personality. He's been married for 10 years to the same woman, and just recently had a baby. Upon first meeting him, he seemed very polite and had the most loving eyes. Second time seeing him, he caught a glimpse of me and seemed to be stopped in his tracks. We kept giving glances to each other. From then on, his eye contact with me is frequent and sometimes prolonged. He also added me on Facebook, but hasn't been communicating with me (from other members I suppose he doesn't communicate that often on FB). Surprisingly he's been somewhat candid on his relationship with his wife, saying that the first couple of years of marriage were rough and they almost divorced. And just today, he mentioned that he (or the organization) won't allow himself to be alone with a woman unless there's someone else present. This is understandable when he's in his office, but I believe he did say he won't be alone out for coffee or lunch with a woman. I found that odd, and worrisome. So what's going on with this guy? Marriage problems, boyish crush? How come I have feelings for him also? I feel kind of bad for him, honestly. Thanks.

ps: If you want more info on the "organization" or "the top leader", please e-mail. Also, is it pretty obvious if he's given me a few hugs here and there...even though it was around the time we first met?
Roxie - Thanks for the advice and wishes. I have my doubts too about going anywhere with him, and I'd be highly disappointed if his situation was because of his "cheating past" (which I pray to God isn't true). But you never know. It sucks, because he's not a horrible, or unlikeable guy, and he has so many qualities I love in a man.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2014, 08:22 PM

It hard to tell if he does or does not like you as he really hasn't gone "out of his way" to give you any "hints" other than looking at you & giving you hugs when you first met. I too believe, you knowing he's unhappy, feel for him. I believe that too is another reason you have a "crush" on him. Also, quite odd he won't put himself in the position of being alone with another woman. He may have made a promise to his wife regarding something of that nature & he's abiding by it. IF they had problems, you don't know what they were. Very possibly he was cheating & THAT is your reason for keeping a distance from females. I feel there IS a reason of some kind as it is other than the norm for a man to be so set on this "policy" so to say. In all honesty, IF IF you feel you're going to "get somewhere" with this man, I would have my doubts. Don't mean to offend you, but just feel something is suspicious with him & "other women". Just my idea from what you've stated. Hope all turns out well for you in the future & you do find happiness, which I don't doubt you will. Good luck to you!^

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply