This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i market my products on FB?
04-16-2014, 08:34 PM
how can i market my products on FB?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2014, 08:42 PM

Facebook marketing is all about building a network of people around your product. Most people build a page for their company or products and begin adding their friends to the list. You can also add widgets to your website so that regular web surfers can find it easily. If you make a catchy name based on whatever the FB page is designed for, people can find it through a generic search as well.

They do have a paid service based on clicks and impressions. I have used it and it built up a good amount of "likes" for my page but did not generate much else. No sales were made, except that of FB making money off of me - HAHA

Ads

04-16-2014, 08:52 PM

Hi VG,

Here goes my personal experience and it really works:

1. Build a fan page
2. Create more eye-catching contents
3. Find those who have huge amount of likes and cooperate.
04-16-2014, 08:59 PM

Marketing on any social site is building networks. Make a FB page and start putting relevant content with lots of new happening of your company. You can even give ad on the sides of FB which contains two liners with a picture. Make it creative and eye-catching.
04-16-2014, 09:07 PM

Create FB page > Build Audience > show Quality Content with links to your products which you want to sell.
04-16-2014, 09:13 PM

create a FB page of your product ,generate audience .Put fresh content daily . ask your connection to like n share your FB page.Buy FB ads.