This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why wont my tablet connect to the internet?
04-16-2014, 09:15 PM
why wont my tablet connect to the internet?
i just got an android noria tablet and when I try to connect to the internet it says "obtaining IP address" for a while and then it says "avoided poor internet connection". how do I get it to connect?
I haven't tried anything else but I have tried connecting many times

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2014, 09:18 PM

Yeah, it does scan and detect networks. Turning off a network results in it disappearing from the list. So that's working. It would be nice if someone who is good at analysing logcat could be here

Ads

04-16-2014, 09:19 PM

There Might be something wrong with your tablet or you have a problem with internet connection have you tried anything else
04-16-2014, 09:30 PM

Either the signal is too weak, so move closer to the router. Or your router is not providing an IP address so someone needs to look at the settings in the router. Is there another wifi network you can try it on. At a friend or relatives house?
04-16-2014, 09:39 PM

you need to setup your internet ruter and increase the wireless power to have better range Wink
and about IP .
if you setup your router with PPPOE connection , you don't need to add IP , all you need is a password to connect the ruter .
and one more thing , for a good security in your wireless connection , during setup , put the password type on :
WPA2(AES)
Smile
I wish I could help Sweety Smile
Hoooossi