This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with high school relationship?
04-16-2014, 11:57 PM
Help with high school relationship?
I got a valentine from a sophomore girl (high school) and I'm a junior. She's pretty good looking but I have no idea who she is or what her personality is like. I have contacted her through social media just to say thanks for the card and to make conversation. I don't know if I should try to find her at school or not. I feel like a stalker if I do that and I think it would be weird to ask her if she wants to meet some place. The problem is I barely know what she looks like and it is hard to find her at school. Any advice?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2014, 12:10 AM

try to talk to her in facebook, twitter, and when you guys are friends then make that frist move and ask her to go some place Smile

Ads

04-17-2014, 12:18 AM

Don't feel like a stalker if she sent you a valentine she's obviously trying to get your attention repay the effort by getting to know her. Messages her and ask if you want to meet up before school and just walk around and talk before class go for the hug when you guys depart.
04-17-2014, 12:29 AM

Senior highschool. I talk to girls from other schools over twitter. You have to be straight up like I am. I always ask them if they want to hang out and ask them where. Just ask her for her number. Shes obviously interested in you. Then ask her what lunch she has and stuff like that get to know her.
04-17-2014, 12:37 AM

First, consider that it probably took a tremendous amount of courage for this girl to send you that Valentine, so regardless of your feelings...be gentle.

Second, it's not inappropriate or stalker-like to suggest meeting someplace at school, during school hours, or at a school event. That wouldn't have to be viewed as a "date" or anything, just as an opportunity to hang out for a minute. Tell her you want to give her a card too, and then find a funny one to give (make sure it's not nasty...just funny).

If this sort of meeting goes well, it can lead to others. Good luck.
04-17-2014, 12:50 AM

She gave you a valentine of course she likes you return a Faver duh but spend time with her at lunch and walk her to class give her hug when you walk her to class or when you leave and make sure that she knows you like good luck sweetie