This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help me! about blogging.?
04-17-2014, 02:39 AM
Help me! about blogging.?
I wish to start a blog in blogger. I' am confused that what to write in a post and page. I don't know the diffence of contents in both. For example if it is a cooking blog what should be in a page and post. Please explain in detail. Thank you in advance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2014, 02:42 AM

Before getting to start a new website, you must know the ultimate goal of the website. And how your website visitors will be rewarded with content they are looking for. Let's take an example, if you are starting a cooking blog, the posts may have the list of new dishes for the year 2014, How to make dishes, Why cookery is more important.

All of the above, you must know about the category your choosing before starting your blog so that you can deliver the content easily. If you are really serious about the blogging business, better don't go for free websites like blogger.com. Get a custom domain name based on your category of interest and start working on it.

Ads

04-17-2014, 02:55 AM

You must blog about something you’re passionate about. People that do start of with ambitions of making it big online, usually give up soon – simply because, after picking the “highest paying niche” – they find it impossible to keep producing quality content in the long run. Usually within the first few months, most of these so-called “bloggers” have already given up.