This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I just make a new facebook or never use it again?
04-17-2014, 04:37 AM
Should I just make a new facebook or never use it again?
September 2013 a bunch of people trolled my friend's fan page. I commented on the thread and told them to stop and leave.. 3 hours later I get a notification saying I'm blocked from commenting on fan pages. My friend swore it wasnt her. I remained active doing other things (liking, group chatting, adding close friends, etc). A week later I'm blocked from 'liking' comments. So I decreased the rest of my facebook activity. 2 months later Im blocked from posting in groups. And its been 6 months and still no unblock from any. All of this started probably because of the report trolls. (I never spammed, cussed, constant caps, posted nudes, added strangers, etc. on facebook). So what do I do now?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2014, 04:43 AM

Never use it again. Facebook is lame

Ads

04-17-2014, 04:57 AM

Never use it again! Facebook is lame and pathetic.
04-17-2014, 05:08 AM

never use it again
04-17-2014, 05:12 AM

I agree with She wolf. Facebook IS lame.
04-17-2014, 05:22 AM

Oh, you&#x27;re popular!

Laughing my head off...

Sorry
04-17-2014, 05:25 AM

I would just make a new Facebook account. There's no point in waiting to see if those blocks will go away, because they probably won't. There are millions of people who do things that Facebook wants to prevent, such as adding random people you don't know, posting explicit photos, trolling others and doing anything that violates the Facebook privacy policy, so this is exactly why these blocks are there in the first place.
04-17-2014, 05:31 AM

Facebook is stupid
04-17-2014, 05:47 AM

Same thing happened to me for asking a legit question about race relations. they took 10 points and I appealed but nothing happened and there was no one I could talk to about it. A week later it happened again, different question, different subject matter. I appealed, nothing happened. I have since been careful not to ask questions that will have some coward that doesn't want to see what many people think, talked about because of what the answers may be. Even this response makes me nervous. I thought of changing too, but once its on record, its on record. hang tough girl.
04-17-2014, 05:54 AM

Make a new one ^-^