This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
List down the names of the Best SEO Tools?
04-17-2014, 05:04 AM
List down the names of the Best SEO Tools?
i need to use the Best SEO tools please help me about SEO tools

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2014, 05:10 AM

Adwords is the best and free tool ever I used.

Ads

04-17-2014, 05:16 AM

You can use Google ad wards, Google webmasters and seo quake for search engine optimization.
http://www.venturerepublic.net/
04-17-2014, 05:17 AM

Hey friend,

There are so many SEO tools and some of them are paid.........But there are some free SEO tool are as follows :

Google Trends
Google Keyword Tool
Google Insight
Analytic
Google webmaster tool

and so on and if you want to know more about how to use these tools you may go with this link.......

http://www.isearchsolution.com/blog/?p=256
04-17-2014, 05:29 AM

Some of the best SEO tools available are -
Google’s keyword tool
Google's webmaster tool
Google adword
SEMRush
04-17-2014, 05:30 AM

Muhammad, asking people to name the best SEO tools is like opening a can of worms, mind you. Smile Everyone will now flock here and say their tools are the best. Will you simply take their word on that?

If you are really looking for the best SEO software in the market, it would be helpful to know what kind of tools you need. Do you need keyword research tools, analytics tools, automatic submitters, article spinners or what?

Depending on what you need people could recommend you some.

Anyhow, as you probably know Google's been very kinky these days, and you might not want to go to such extremes as blasting your site with dozens of bookmarks, web 2.0 links or links that come from spun content.

And, if your question was what white-hat SEO tools one could recommend, I would definitely recommend these:

-- SEO Spyglass (one can use Spyglass for 2 purposes: 1. to steal backlink ideas from competitors, 2. to perform an audit of one's own backlinks)

-- Google Analytics (GA provides insight into your website's traffic and helps you determine which traffic sources, advertizing platforms or keywords work best)

-- Google Alerts (can be a powerful tool if you know how to use it for SEO, just search for "how to use google alerts for SEO")

-- Website Auditor (this SEO tool helps you eliminate any coding, canonicalization or crawlability problems on your site - it does a complete SEO audit of a website)

-- Rank Tracker (you can use Rank Tracker to check rankings in a whole lot of search engines or to research a list of keywords, including long-tail ones).

And, in case you also need to prepare SEO reports for your clients, I'd recommend the Enterprise version of SEO PowerSuite. Its reports are kick-ass.

Hope this helps.
04-17-2014, 05:36 AM

SEO is one of the most effective way to get your web site optimized in such a way that the search engines will reward you by basically sending traffic your way. SEO is not really that simple, but the bottom line is, if your page is optimized both on page and off, you generally get higher natural search engine rankings, which leads to traffic for you. You can use Google’s keyword tool, Google's webmaster tool etc.