This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What app can let me see who's posted on my ask.fm?
04-17-2014, 08:00 AM
What app can let me see who's posted on my ask.fm?
People have being talking about it and I girl knew I posted on her ask(it wasn't abuse so don't worry) she said she had an app that shows you who's wrote on your ask even if it was on anonymous. I messages her asking what this app was called because I want to use it on my ask but she hasn't read the message yet.
How come she knows that I posted on her ask then? It was just an average question. She gets loads of questions that are like the one I asked so how did she know it was me? Explain that

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2014, 08:12 AM

there is no such app. the whole point of ask.fm is that it can be anonymous. if there was an app that could do that, it would defeat the purpose of ask.fm

Ads

04-17-2014, 08:14 AM

There is actually something you can do, although she's probably making it up as it's not that precise.

Anyway there was a guy who was annoying me and being inappropriate on my ask (asking me to post rude videos agaaaain and again Tongue) so I told him I'd given in and gave him a link, but when someone clicks on it it sends an email to me with their ip address in. So I was able to work out exactly who he was although it only gives the town. Maybe this is how she thought it was you? Most likely she's just bluffing though.

If you want to give it a go, this is link: http://www.whatstheirip.com/