This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anybody knows the best idea to generate website traffic?
04-17-2014, 08:51 AM
Anybody knows the best idea to generate website traffic?
Give me the best way to generate the website traffic all at one time in order to keep customers continuously coming to my website. What would be the best way to accomplish this for the least amount of money and for the promotion of my website too?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2014, 08:53 AM

I would steer clear of 'paid' traffic shemes because Google are able to detect this type of thing (I inadvertently tried a traffic exchange scheme and Google flagged it up to me straight away because I was using Adsense, and they don't let you use this kind of tactic).
The best way to get traffic in a 'Google-friendly' way is to do it organically, ie. good content, good use of on-page SEO. If you want to drive traffic in a Google-friendly way, you should probably look at trying a Google Adwords campaign - if you've not used them, you get a free trial to get you up and running so you can gauge how effective it is...

Ads

04-17-2014, 08:54 AM

Hey there, Here are some web traffic boosting tips,

*Get active in the social marketing circuit - Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Post contents related to the website regularly. Ensure that the contents are useful and informative

*Research and use the best popular keyword on the contents you write

*You can buy facebook likes online. Remember, posts with more likes get noticed fast

*Submit your website link to major social bookmarking sites

*Get a Press release and submit it to PR distribution sites, this is the cheapest and most effective marketing tool. You can get this done as less as $5. This is my press release writing gig, check this out, it will help - http://fiverr.com/lovetolive/write-a-press-release

Thank you and All the best!