This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does eSnipe bid points make it so you do not have to pay through ebay?
04-17-2014, 09:11 AM
Does eSnipe bid points make it so you do not have to pay through ebay?
Just wondering how it all works. If I buy esnipe bid points do I not need a paypal account because I have already bought points?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2014, 09:19 AM

No.

Ads

04-17-2014, 09:35 AM

No, esnipe is just a bidding system. You pay them to bid on your behalf in the closing seconds. If you win the auction, you pay esnipe a fee for using their facility and you pay the eBay seller whatever the amount is you won the auction at. You need either a credit card or PayPal to pay esnipe for using their bidding facility just as you need PayPal to pay the eBay seller. Snipe bidding is a fine theory, but if someone earlier bid a higher maximum amount than you, it doesnt matter how or when you bid, if your max is less, you don't win. Some people seem to think that there is some "magic" in last second bidding, there isn't. Either your max bid is higher than everyone else's or it's not! I've been buying on eBay 10 years. I choose my max bid at the outset, put it in and wait to see if it was enough. A snipe bidding program isn't going to do anything special or wonderful, except bid in the last 5 seconds. Im not paying for something as lame as that, thanks very much.