This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can you really see who has been looking at your facebook page?
10-15-2012, 08:58 PM
can you really see who has been looking at your facebook page?
there are always these things on facebook saying "see who's stalking your page" well, if someone is on your friends list, and you can see their page, then is it still stalking if you go look at their pics? i don't think so.

can i really see who is looking at my page? how?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:06 PM

No, and get off of facebook. Seriously.

Ads

Simply no, you can't. All those applications saying "see who's stalking your page" are just hackers trying trying to reach your personal information.

no one will know if you have looked at their page because their is no feature included in facebook and as far as looking at someones profile and pics its only creepy if your doing some hard breathing so stalk away!

no because it is against fb laws, well i would like to tell you that you shouldnt use apps on facebook that promise you such a feature because they are theves and they want your personal info

Post a message asking who's watching your page. Most likely your friends will respond, which is normal.-- I'm being sarcastic, stop being a schizzzz