This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to increase conversation rate in a website?
04-18-2014, 12:35 AM
How to increase conversation rate in a website?
I don't know How to increase conversation rate in a website.I have read many blog and learn that to increase conversation rate in a website is very important for every website owner.I have gather this knowledge from this site..http://www.cappture.com.If any one know details about this please provide me right information..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2014, 12:38 AM

It comes down to what you are promoting and your audience. Is your product directly related to you visitors and if so, it might just be what you are promoting.

Ads

04-18-2014, 12:39 AM

Hi Anna, to increase conversation rate you have to target the Niche Customers. Go Social and craete your own community. It is a time consuming but long lasting marketing strategy.
04-18-2014, 12:54 AM

I think that Miraj is correct in his assessment, that is one of the strategies I learned at EN.
04-18-2014, 12:56 AM

Do a customer survey and find out - maybe its technical (website does not perform well), operational (hard to find the right product or buy it) or maybe its marketing promotion - people need to be advised how to use it and encouraged to use it.
04-18-2014, 12:57 AM

I was having the same problem but then I discovered a great website that showed me how to increase my conversions without increasing the traffic to my site. Check it out it has way to much info for me to write down but it is extremely helpful.