This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it a Good Idea to Add Video in Emails?
04-18-2014, 04:17 AM
Is it a Good Idea to Add Video in Emails?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2014, 04:28 AM

No

Ads

04-18-2014, 04:36 AM

It could be better to upload it on youtube first and paste the link in email.
04-18-2014, 04:46 AM

I would say adding videos in emails make the emails more interesting. We are visual creatures so we love to see colorful or moving images. Plain text in emails makes it a little boring. I definitely say we need to add videos in emails. Let me also add, if you need to work on video in emails, Brainboxvideo can really help you a lot. In addition, you can also use it for video and social media marketing in case you decide to use other internet marketing strategies.
04-18-2014, 04:49 AM

The emails are written to address a variety of questions- If you have a video which is relevant and adds credence to what you are saying - by all means add the video. If however if detracts the ubjcet from the key focus, then please avoid it rather do not add it.
04-18-2014, 05:04 AM

yes
04-18-2014, 05:10 AM

Suggest its better to provide a link rather than the actual video. Makes it easier and faster to load and less likely to trip over firewalls etc.
04-18-2014, 05:20 AM

if it further proves your point in an argument yes.
04-18-2014, 05:29 AM

Having video in emails can potentially give you higher conversion rates. Why? With video in email, there's a higher degree of capturing your audience/reader's attention.
04-18-2014, 05:40 AM

With more people using mobile phones, smart phones and tabs, definitely most of them will like having video in emails. It is a good thing that there are products like Brainboxvideo that can help you with videos in email. Let me add that it also has features such as keyword research, marketing research, press release, video creation. You bet. It's beyond just any video distribution tool.