This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does TNA Impact advertise anything at all?
04-18-2014, 07:20 PM
Does TNA Impact advertise anything at all?
so TNA is doing this thing with WRESTLE-1. did anybody outside of the Twitter followers know this? Great Muta is probably the most well known Japanese wrestler known to the fans in the States outside of Jushin Lyger and Ultimo Dragon....but nobody knew that Muta, Sanada, and that other guy were going to be on Lockdown.

Sanada is the X Division champion and nobody seen Austin Ares lose the belt. what were we suppose to buy one of those Friday Night special PPVs or something?

IDK JESUS!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2014, 07:31 PM

Yea this is a small reason why TNA cant fully become WWE's competition among other things..poor advertising..i stay in Georgia..and they recently did a show for my city..they advertised it once and never advertised it afterwards so I saw the end of the commercial and knew they was coming but didn't know the date..they need to hire better advertising rep or something..TNA has so many small valuables..that if they used theyd be so much better but apparently theyre too blind to see it

Ads

04-18-2014, 07:42 PM

Lol. I read the results and saw Great Muta. Not advertising a legend? That's bad. TNA needs better marketing. I wish the storyline with Dixie and MVP were real so someone else was actually taking over. Maybe then the new person would fix TNA's little dents instead of pretending like everything is okay.
04-18-2014, 07:49 PM

Millions of Wrestling Fans who follow The Professional Wrestling Media and read Professional Wrestling Web Sites on a regular basis have known about the Japanaese Tour that TNA Wrestelrs did last year and worked at a Wrestle 1 Show, The TNA-Wrestle 1 Supershow that took place a few weeks ago where Sanada beat Austin Aries for The TNA X-Division Title and The Bro Mans beat The Wolves to regain The TNA World Tag Team Titles. All this information was also on The Impact Wrestling Web Site. Therefore, if you do not follow The Profesisonal Wreslting Media and go to The Impact Wrestling Web Site, then you don't know any of this stuff. Yes, I will buy The TNA-Wrestle 1 Pay Per View when my Cable Provider posts it in The Sports and Fitness Section of The On-Demand Section.
04-18-2014, 08:05 PM

The company continually stumbles to reach out to potential fans....it operates like WCW in the closing stages....as Ted Turner's cash left the scene and the business was within days of getting swallowed up by WWE.