This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ex boyfriend was talking with other girls!?
04-18-2014, 10:42 PM
Ex boyfriend was talking with other girls!?
My ex broke up with me. He said he was depressed, and since he couldn't get a job and had to go back home to sort his life out. But really liked me but this was the best way.

Anyway, a week later now - this girl who added me on FB I asked her how she knew me, and she said we met out three weeks ago with my ex. She added us a both - apparently he kept on talking to her on Facebook - and liked three of her Facebook profile pictures. The girl said she's not interested, and even ignored him and said she felt uncomfortable he was talking to her so much.

I just can't grasp this. I was so good to him, I have been supporting him through his tough times, and he's been going off talking to this chick! I wonder how many others there were.

I could never give him the attention he wanted, he wanted me to compliment his looks, and tell him I like him and i love him and when i didn't he got mad at me!

Why would he do this to me!?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2014, 10:56 PM

sounds like you he was the women in this relationship. Things are the way they are. Its sad and tough to deal with at times but listen to me and believe me when i tell you, you'll find better.... As for him? He'll think of you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply