This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I caught her stalking me...?
04-19-2014, 03:17 AM
I caught her stalking me...?
I am in 7th grade and this 6th grade girl liked a picture of mine on instagram which is 16 weeks old, considering I post lots of pictures so that is really far away from my most recent posts(stalking). I met her through the internet, since one day she added me on Facebook and instagram and i talked to her. Back when i used Kik i talked to her a little, we developed good relations but nothing more than that. Never really talked to her personally, but she is really nice and looks good. I told her a while after meeting her that I was moving schools and she was very sad.. even though barely knowing me

What can that mean? Does she like me? What should I do?
thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2014, 03:25 AM

Please answer mine! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...936AAKYAW5

And ya she likes you but since your moving who cares?!

Ads

04-19-2014, 03:32 AM

She likes you, don&#x27;t be too creeped out lol. I know many girls who does the same thing she does.
04-19-2014, 03:39 AM

She likes you and wants to build a relationship with you.
04-19-2014, 03:47 AM

Shes just being a girl Tongue She was just having a little puppy crush on ya and shes sad to see you go. Sadly she'll probably do the same to some other boy.
04-19-2014, 03:51 AM

Saying that she stalks you is kinda dramatic. Just because she liked your old pics doesn't mean nothing. Maybe she want's to be a good friend to you. Plus, you guys are only in middle school. It's kinda early to assume that this girl "likes" you.
04-19-2014, 03:52 AM

Sounds like you know, but are making sure. Sorry man, you can't make sure by asking random people. Why not ask her yourself, besides, you're leaving anyways. You'll never know what could've happened. You'll leave with regret and wonder. Hope this was helpful! Smile