This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bundesliga and Deutscher Mannschaft/German national team fans what media do you use to watch or keep up on your teams?
04-19-2014, 04:18 AM
Bundesliga and Deutscher Mannschaft/German national team fans what media do you use to watch or keep up on your teams?
TV, radio, internet, sports news, football news, attend football matches, football/soccer magazines, official websites, friends, etc.
Just wondering.
Yeah I use espn soccer scores too, plus their game cast in case I can't watch it on Gol TV.
Of course I can catch Bayern Munich on Bayern Munich TV found on the Bayern Munich official website.
I watch Kickoff Countdown on Deutsche Welle Channel.
Kickoff Countdown.dw is now on Youtube with weekly match highlights from all the matches along with some features on players, teams, coaches, and Towns in the Bundesliga.
I watch the Champions League matches on Fox Sports Channel.
I check out the Bundesliga and the DFB football websites.
Plus any of the individual Bundesliga team websites.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2014, 04:29 AM

well i usually go to espn fc for all the scoreboards and watch tv at 11 at night for all the soccer news i can get.

Ads

04-19-2014, 04:42 AM

Mostly on the internet.Their facebook page,youtube and official website. On TV I watch Eurosport 2.They always show Bundesliga matches.