This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I be getting basically, what is prostitution propositions on Yahoo! from an ad I placed on Craigslist?
04-19-2014, 06:51 AM
How can I be getting basically, what is prostitution propositions on Yahoo! from an ad I placed on Craigslist?
I placed an ad on Craigslist. It was for Horses for Sale. I started receiving E-Mails with that as the subject, but they are from women looking for sex with men. It is prostitution. I do not know what to do to protect myself and my little girl from this garbage. Please help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2014, 07:00 AM

Welcome to the wonderful world of spambots. Never reply to them in any way. Report them to their service provider. This is often "abuse@whatevertheirdomainis.com".

Make sure your child does not check your emails. Never directly place your email address in the Craigslist add nor your phone number without using letters instead of numbers. You should not really use either. Force them to use Craigslist contact.

Even if you get their email address shut down chances are the next time you post anything there it will happen all over again. Craigslist is filled with spammers and scammers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply