This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you believe the Government or the Book of Revelation about Loud Booms?
10-15-2012, 08:59 PM
Do you believe the Government or the Book of Revelation about Loud Booms?
Meteorites and Rumblings?
Recent Activity:It is wrong to focus all the "signs of the times" in any one area such as the economy. What is occurring and about to occur is much larger than any one realm. Such signs are not confined to the financial markets, politics, or the weather. There is a confluence. They arise on all sides. Something is drawing closer.

December 29, 2008

All afternoon, our newsroom has been flooded with calls, emails and twitter messages, about a loud boom heard in, and around, Mt. Pleasant.

We’ve gotten emails from Dunes West, Rivertowne Country club, Seaside farms, Hamlin Plantation, Brickyard, and even as far as Isle of Palms.

People who heard the sound described it as a loud explosion that started around 1:45pm, and only lasted for about 30 to 45 seconds. And many of you said your homes shook…

According the US Geological Survey, there have been no signs of an earthquake, officials at the Wando Port terminal say they haven’t experienced anything out of the ordinary.

Jan 21, 2009 ... The loud booms heard in Grand Island Tuesday night and this morning ... The city of Grand Island has contracted with the U.S. Department
Jan 30th, 2009
South CarolinaThe loud “boom” heard by people as far apart as Paxville and Dabbs Crossroads at around 10:15 a.m. today was likely
27 NEWSFIRST started receiving phone calls tonight telling us a loud boom, or series of booms were heard this evening in Southern Kentucky.

So we called emergency officals, to find out what is going on.

Brian Reams of the Laurel county EMS tells us they've had calls from Jackson to London, about a loud boom.

He says there are no reports of any injuries or damage.

In the last little bit, Reams says he's been told by the state police in London that according to the FAA, the boom is from falling debris, coming from two satellites that collided in space.

The debris re-entering the atmosphere caused the loud boom, and then burned up before hitting earth.
caused by the Explosive Ordnance ...
MULTIPLE FIREBALLS: On Friday, Feb. 13th, around 10:00 pm EST, people in central Kentucky heard loud booms, felt their houses shake, and some saw a fireball streaking through the sky: eye-witness reports. On Sunday, Feb. 15th, around 11 am CST, an even brighter fireball appeared over central Texas in broad daylight. News outlets and even the National Weather Service are attributing these events to re-entering debris from the recent satellite collision between Iridium 33 and Kosmos 2251. Skepticism is warranted.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:07 PM

Nothing tangible.

Ads

All the rumbles have concrete explanations. What's the big deal?

well in the 1970's there were very many 'Booms' that were heard daily
on the entire East coast....

In the late 90's it was finally admitted that the SR71 Blackbird Jet was indeed causing these Sonic Booms that actually shook the ground like an earthquake yet was never detected by the seismograph.

Now with that said WE have no clue what the federal government is doing and what exactly the Military is sending over our heads daily

BUT i also know here on the East Coast especially where i live are allot of mine shafts that harbor gases and the cold and heating of the ground will cause allot of rumblings and ' booms ' around us here....
But i also know if you contact the center for a report of any quake seismograph readings they deny anything at all....

SO....we can just assume that at some point we will again learn what it is all about.....and i believe according to the prophecy of scripture God said He would shake the Earth again and this time the Heavens also....and i believe Every one will feel its shaking at Once over this entire World !!