This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
JUST DROPPED MY IPHONE 4s IN WATERR?
04-19-2014, 09:56 AM
JUST DROPPED MY IPHONE 4s IN WATERR?
WHAT DO I DO!!?!
it was in the bathtub then I picked it up immediately and dried it off with my towel as I was running downstairs then I tripped but I didn't drop my phone and then I put it in rice in a plastic container and covered it up. what do I do. I tried turning it off it keeps turning back on !!! how long do I have to wait. plz help bc this is my life basically it's my only hobby and all my friends are on there and instagram and twitter had tumblr Sad
help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2014, 10:08 AM

you shouldnt of turned on ....

your phone is water damaged .... apple wont cover it i hope you have insurance

Ads

04-19-2014, 10:16 AM

I dropped my samsung galaxy s2 down the toilet and the screen kept flashing, I just took the battery the sim and the back of the case off, laid on towel, put in airing cupboard, went to work reassembled and all was fine. Do the same if you don't have an airing cupboard just put it in a warmer room maybe next to something that generates a bit of heat, a lamp or laptop etc, just make sure not too much heat is on it otherwise it may melt (not like a cartoon but stuff inside does start to melt). Don't panic leave for a few hours if it still doesn't work gimme a email (jordanhart@brightoncomputing.co.uk) and I'm sure we're fix it