This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I Can't figure out how to get advertisers on my website?
04-19-2014, 01:21 PM
I Can't figure out how to get advertisers on my website?
I run an entertainment website, and get about 10 thousand visits a month and about 3 thousand unique visitors a month. Website is called bigblogtalk.com/

It is easy to run and gets a lot of attention from music lovers, and video lovers.
I was told advertisers will come to you, but is there any easy way to get advertising on your site other then the crappy google adsense. It seems that makes me nothing and is a waste of space. I'm really trying to have a real site/business advertise on my site, but have no clue how to find them. Any suggestions? Anything helps! Thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2014, 01:37 PM

Often those advertisers who would approach you first experience some success running ads on your site through Adsense, and now want to scale up while cutting out the middleman.
There are banner ad brokers that typically take a 25% cut (Adsense takes about 50%) you need to have reasonably high traffic to interest their customers, the major players include buyads.com, buysellads.com blogads.com, some brokers of lower quality sites crankymart.com and adengage.com

These brokers provide the banner managements software, and should give you approval rights on the ads displayed, In direct sales, you could manually insert ads for a month at a time, at the other extreme some advertisers have their own ad service software which requires you to just insert simple code, but this setup enables them to control the ads appearing.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply