This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to grow & advertise?
04-19-2014, 01:37 PM
How to grow & advertise?
I want to make my business grow & make money a.s.a.p. Im into custom painting and designing for electronics, ( game consels & controllers, cases for iphone, ipad, cell phones, laptop faces ect. ) I have a lot of experience with painting & I do quality work. I posted some ads in craigslist but it's not really working. So if anyone can give me some advise to help me that would be great. Maybe tell me where & how to place ads., or check out my ad on craigslist & tell me what i'm doing wrong or how can I make it better. Or anything that will work. It's a small business, I just started, and I cant afford to put that much money into it yet, im 18 so I probably wont get approved for a loan or something. I want it to run like a car wash or body shop where people come to me, get it painted, & then pick it up when it's done. So this will most likely limit me to people in my area, but i'm ok with that as long as I get business. I dont want to ship online or anything like that because it's too much of a transaction, so selling online to people far away is out of the question. So I need ideas that cost little - no money. Any ideas? Here is the link to my craigslist ad http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/vgm/3661547232.html

P.S. I dont want to change the business, no painting mugs, no dramatic changes, I paint the cases and accessories to electronics only (controllers, game consels cell phone cases ect.) People come to me, I paint it, & they pick it up when it's ready. I want it to run in the manner of a car wash or body shop. Just tell me what to do to be successful while sticking to these guidlines

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2014, 01:45 PM

a) create a website to display your skills
b) get some business cards to hand out to anyone suitable
c) join freelancers.com and search the offers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply