This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't download the facebook app on my blackberry curve 8330?
04-19-2014, 02:05 PM
I can't download the facebook app on my blackberry curve 8330?
Hi, I used to have a blackberry curve 8330 and i have facebook and twitter on it, but it broke so my dad gave me his (blackberry curve 8330) but now I can't download it on this one? I get to "Download Now" then "Next" then it says "Sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support Facebook."

Does anyone know what I should do about this ? Thanks in advance

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2014, 02:13 PM

I am having issues uploading photos to Facebook on my Blackberry.
If you are not using your personalized upload email address or uploading through the Facebook Mobile website (m.facebook.com), you are most likely using

smartphones application, which is created and operated by outside developers. Unfortunately, Facebook cannot provide support for applications created and operated by outside developers. If you continue experiencing issues, we recommend contacting the application's developer for further assistance:

1.Go to the Facebook for Blackberry ® smartphones page.

2.Click the "Contact Developer" link on the bottom left hand side of the page.

In the meantime, note that you can always use your personalized upload email address to email a photo or video from your mobile phone. The uploaded content will appear in your Mobile Uploads album.

Face Book Help Center

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply