This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Can I Help Agents and Brokers Get New Leads?
10-15-2012, 08:59 PM
How Can I Help Agents and Brokers Get New Leads?
I want to offer online marketing services for realtors who want to bring in lots of new leads and I want to be sure that I deliver exactly the services people want!

My question is... what tasks do you do to find buyers that sucks up so much of your time and so much of your energy, that you'd be happy to pay someone to do them for you?

- Chatting for hours with people on Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Writing up brochures, letters or postcards to post out to try and drum up new business.
- Making telephone calls.
- Writing and answering emails to prospective buyers who sent messages to you.
- LinkedIn networking.
- Blogging.
- Website 'stuff' - like working out what your keywords should be and making Google and the search engines happy.

I promise this is NOT one of those annoying, sneaky advertisements! As you can see I'm using my personal profile with absolutely NO links to the new business that I'm in the process of setting up.

I just need some help, and I'd be grateful for every bit of advice you can give me.

Thank you!
A couple of people so far have roasted me as 'not knowing what I'm doing', which I don't mind as that's how you learn!

So please, tell me why 'it's obvious I don't know what I'm doing' so that I can learn and understand what I need to study, or read, or who I need to talk to, or what I need to research...

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:07 PM

Honestly, by asking these questions its clear that you don't know what you are doing. So why would I want to pay you for your "service" without experience.

It's a good idea, but you have no real life experience.

Sorry, but no thank you.

Ads

maybe prospect calling (cold calling) - most people avoid doing it

I'd pay for someone to chat, talk and respond emails with questions too. I'd probably pay for some SEO and good website.

(although i'm not in RE business), I already do it for that thing I do.

It's OK people having dreams, but why do they have to bring them online. You obviously have no idea what you are doing, and you should quit now before you seriously embarrass yourself.

If you are comfortable with customer service and in devising strategies, then, concentrate on those tasks. Outsource the grunt work. A whole lot of freelancers are willing to sweat it out and perform the tasks (outlined by you) successfully and efficiently. There are a million ways to find these freelancers. Just co-ordinate. Use the brain in devising strategies.