This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would anyone like an ourworld account?
04-19-2014, 09:58 PM
Would anyone like an ourworld account?
I never go on anymore. Ourworld honestly did not have what I was looking for. It's cool and all, just not for me. I know giving away your account is against the rules, but honestly I don't give a shit. I had emailed ourworld staff to delete my account numerous times but they wouldn't do it. Honestly it bothers me to have an account that I don't use, linked to my email address, so I would really appreciate it if someone took it off my hands. My avatar is female, and has a pretty cool name if I do say so myself. I don't have that many items or coins, or gems, you'll just have to get those yourself. My avatar is also level 15, and has all the places unlocked so you don't have to worry about going through unlocking them all. If you are interested comment below with your email. Just make sure that when you own the account that you change the password and email address. I'll be sure to confirm the changes.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2014, 10:09 PM

Stop caring about "ourworld". Simply, ignore it. Block and/or deletete everything you can. Open a new email account with any email provider, change your email address at OURWORLD and FORGET IT!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply