This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does she ignore me at times?
04-19-2014, 10:18 PM
Why does she ignore me at times?
Help appreciated

So my crush & I get on really well, flirt & tease each other a lot & constantly laughing, but she's shy/has social anxiety. I am also shy at times.

But the thing is, when one of us is with a group of friends and we go past each other, we both blank each other. Not on purpose, but neither of us turn towards each other for some reason. She did say once she would've invited me to hang with her & her group but she didn't want to bother me

Also, we have each other on Facebook but neither of us start the conversation. We ocasionally post on each other's walls, but that's rare.

So I was mainly wondering why she would not say something out of class. Is she scared for some reason, or just not interested? Thanks for helping if you can

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2014, 10:21 PM

It's not the same when you two are alone and when you two are together with another bunch of friends. If you love her, why don't you inform her that?
Why don't you start the conversation rather than waiting for her to do that? And see how things go.
Good luck! Smile

Ads

04-19-2014, 10:31 PM

She probably ignores you because she does not feel comfortable speaking to you in front of her friends. If you guys really do like each other you will end up together. just let fate decide. don't do anything that would make you feel uncomfortable.
04-19-2014, 10:45 PM

Just go and propose her.. If you really love her.. you can start with any topic..