This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Christians, i need Help! Please!?
04-19-2014, 11:42 PM
Christians, i need Help! Please!?
Hey, I need to know if it is a sin to wear make up, paint your eyes and your hair! I really do those things to please only myself and not other people! I am not a prostitute or something! I love God and I believe with my whole heart in Him!

Please Answer me!
well thank you all for your answers! they really cleared up my mind! And for those who asked how can i love someone that i dont know, i have an answer: i can feel God everywhere! i know that He exists and im not afraid to fight for Him! so no i would love those nasty answers to dissappear from here! and i asked Christians and not atheists. so your answer does nothing to me. sorry i dont want to be rude but you pissed me off!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2014, 11:49 PM

No it is NOT a sin. God loves you and doesnt look on the outside - He sees the inside.

So wear makeup and do your hair - God loves you SO much dear one. Blessings and praying for you.

Ads

04-19-2014, 11:58 PM

No. Not if you are not obsessed by it and you live in an area that allows that custom.
04-20-2014, 12:02 AM

No. In fact I used to sell make up. (AVON and Mary Kay) It has to be within reason. Just don't paint to the point of looking like a street walker. Just use a little common sense.

If you read the book of Esther. It took her a whole year before she came before the king. She had to learn to use her make up just right.
04-20-2014, 12:12 AM

Makeup is perfectly fine - it's religion that's bad because it turns otherwise normal people into mindless sheep who ask if their imaginary god gives a crap if they put makeup on. Keep the makeup, lose the religion and you'll be much better off. God does not exist.
04-20-2014, 12:18 AM

I'm an atheist, and I like women to wear little or no makeup. Maybe a little lipstick --- that's my limit.
04-20-2014, 12:31 AM

you shouldnt be so controled by religon
04-20-2014, 12:43 AM

no its not a sin to do that
04-20-2014, 12:53 AM

It is OK to be a prostitute as long as u r not a homosexual prostitute