This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's going on here?
10-15-2012, 08:59 PM
What's going on here?
I'm not one to make a big deal out of this sorta thing, but lately it's bugging me. I've talked to her about it over and over but still nothing, she apologizes but doesn't change anything.
I'm always calling her pretty and beautiful, never "hot" or "sexy". I find those words degrading, she's a girl, not a temperature. But she never seems to say anything like that to me! It's pretty sad when you have to come right out and say it because she never wants to say "I love you" first, "you're cute" or "I'm so happy to see you". Every time I say "I love you" it's just the same thing from her, each time. "I love you too" she keeps saying but finally I told her "I really don't feel like you love me" but then she starts to cry. She does so little to show it, but claims she loves me more. I've told her I liked being complimented. She's done something like this where she tells me things she likes, like when I call her beautiful she says it gives her a funny feeling inside. I've also told her but she does nothing! she says I have nice eyes, and hair. But that's only when I start talking about myself. She had a few previous boyfriends, each and every one she's called "cute", "hot'. But she never says it to me! I started crying 1 night reading her ex's facebook page because on each and every picture it's "OMG I LOVE YOU! you're SOOOO hot" and it just really hurt. I tell her, and tell her, and tell her but nothing. She says she loves me, she cries when I tell her I don't feel it, what do I do? Does she like me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:07 PM

There is an expression that there are others fishes in the sea. Don't get yourself hung up on whether she calls you hot or cute. Maybe you are the first person to call her beautiful and the feeling is overwhelming that she does not know what to say back. If i were you i would follow my heart and have a real talk about this situation and see where it takes y'all. Wink

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply