This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have got a job offer from London...!? HELP?
04-20-2014, 05:43 AM
I have got a job offer from London...!? HELP?
Hello Friends, i have a facebook friend from uk. When i was chat with him, He offered me a job that computer trainer for his kids. He offered me 5000pounds as salary per month and 200pounds weekly allowance. He says that he will take care of my flight ticket and visa charges and he says that all i have to pay 400 pounds for the working permit form to the travel agency. Also he said that working permit form is been issued by the government to the foreigner.
-------
Guys, I have completed my computer engineering and i can be a comp. trainer for kids. I came from a poor family. so i feel like this job offer will very helpfull for my life and my family. BUT, Is that all the information said by that unknown facbook friend is true???. I dont know anything about him and even he didn't ask me anything about myself too. He just uploaded some photos of his family members in his fb profile. I'm so confused and got some fear about it. How can i trust him..?? Please Friends Help me. What i should reply to him about the job offer..??? HELP..!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2014, 05:56 AM

It's a scam.
A really obvious and checkable scam.

Ads

04-20-2014, 06:06 AM

No way. Dont do it. It seems tempting but youll regret it. What if he stops talking to you after he receives the 400 pounds? If we take the exchange price to be Rs. 80 to a Pound it comes to Rs. 32000 which is a big sum. You said you come from a humble background. You cannot afford to take such risks. Rely on your hard work and sincerity and you'll be fine here in India. Amd secondly stay away from strangers on fb or any other social platform.
04-20-2014, 06:18 AM

It's a SCAM
No friend can sponsor you for a job
There are NO visas for tutors and NOBODY would ever pay £5000/month for a computer tutor - that's the salary of a Marketing or Sales Director in a major company
Travel agencies have NOTHING to do with visas for any reason. You can ONLY apply for a visa IN PERSON at the British High Commission in your country and all visa fees are paid when you go for your appointment to be fingerprinted and photographed

This is NOT a friend - it's a scammer. Report them to Facebook
04-20-2014, 06:27 AM

Oh my god, please don't trust him.
Its a spam.
Thousands of people get same offers as yours which done by frauds. They will send you their bank account no. Asking you to transfer money in order to send you the visa. Its all frauds and spam on internet.
DON'T TRUST THAT PERSON, HE IS A FRAUD.
04-20-2014, 06:35 AM

Your 'FB computer friend' is a scammer....... there is no job and you have no chance of getting a work visa....... report your FB friend to FB and cut all communication with him...... he is trying to get personal details from you and has asked you for money to pay for an imaginary visa, no travel agent can provide a visa, employers pay for the visa not you and this is not a real job, not real pay and once you send it if you are stupid enough to do so, you will never hear from him again..........
04-20-2014, 06:50 AM

SCAM.....That salary is BEYOND the dreams of MOST here....AVOID....